In response to the Government announcement re school closures, St. Mary’s NS will be closed until 19 April.
Click the link for information regarding Covid-19: Department Guidelines regarding Covd-19
Covid-19 translated resources: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
Keep an eye on our latest post, Advice for parents, as it will be updated regularly.
- Easter Break – School Finishes at 12pm on Friday 3rd April.
- School Re-opens on Monday 20th April.
Other Important Dates
- Féile Ceoil – Week of 30th March (Cancelled)
- Dáil Visit – 6th Class – Wednesday 1st April
- Confirmation – 6th Class – Sunday 17th May
- First Holy Communion- 2nd Class – Saturday 23rd May
We are delighted to welcome you to our school website.
St Mary’s Primary School is a co-educational national school from Junior Infants to 6th Class. It was established in 1998 when three schools in St Mary’s parish amalgamated. The characteristic spirit and Catholic ethos of our school are expressed in our Mission Statement.
St Mary’s Primary School is situated in the beautiful riverside town of Athlone, in county Westmeath and caters for pupils from a diverse community. The principles of inclusiveness, equality and respect for all are enshrined in our school’s policies. Currently we have about 400 pupils enrolled.