St Mary’s NS has an active and enthusiastic Parents Association. Over the years the school and parents association have built an effective partnership to work towards common goals. Some of its activities are as follows:
- Organising reading activities with infants
- Maths games with children from 1st class
- Grandparents teach knitting to older children
- Parents carol singing performance
- Organising cake sales and raffles during Christmas and Easter
Parents Association (2015-2016)
The Parents Association General Meeting was held on 1st October 2015. A new committee was formed with Mrs Maria Jinks as Chairperson and Mr Heidar Al-Hashimi as Treasurer.
The school would like to thank Mr Jason Fallon (Chairperson) and Mrs Suzanne Doyle (Treasurer) and all the members of the previous committee for their efforts and contributions to the school in the last four years.
The new committee held their first meeting on 16th October 2015 to chart out a roadmap for its activities during the academic year. We look forward to a fun filled and productive year ahead!